3 x Rakhi Threads Bracelet Assorted Colour Diamante Pearl Rakhi Threads Raksha Bandhan Rakhi Hindu Indian Festival Wrist Band Dora Friendship Bracelet Raksha Bandhan Gift
Red, Yellow-Orange Rakhi Thread Bracelet Raksha Bandhan Rakhi Wrist Band Dora Friendship Bracelet
- Knot Of Protection – The word 'Raksha' means protection and the word ' Bandhan' means tie/bond. As the rakhi is tied, the sister prays for his happiness and prosperity whereas, the brother in return gives her a token of gift and ensures he follows his religious duty and protects his dear sister.
- Show Your Love To Your Dear Brothers – Rakshan Bandhan is the that one hindu celebration which only comes once a year and is dedicated to our dear brothers and sisters. This beautiful and unbreakable cotton Threads rakhi marks and upholds that special bond between a brother and sister.
- Traditional Hand Design Bracelet – This rakhi is made from colourful interwoven Threads and adorned with beads and stones to give a beautiful hand design. These rakhi Threads don't just have to be used on hindu festival of raksha bandhan but can also be used as a friendship bracelet to mark that special bond between you and your dear friends.
- Exclusive Raksha Bandhan Rakhi Threads Bracelet Adorned With Beads, Sequins and Stones For Your Dear Brother On The Auspicious Occasion
- Please Note that these rakhi's shall be sent at a random selection of colour according to the design you have chosen from the provided photos.