6 x Rakhi Thread Red Multicolour Raksha Bandhan Rakhi Bracelet Wrist Band Indian
3 x Rakhi Threads Bracelet Ganesh Ganapati Rakhi Threads Raksha Bandhan Rakhi Hindu Indian Festival Wrist Band Dora Flower Friendship Bracelet Raksha Bandhan Gift
Blue Green Yellow Red Maroon Beaded Red Rakhi Threads Bracelet Raksha Bandhan Rakhi Wrist Band Dora Friendship Bracelet
- Knot Of Protection – The word 'Raksha' means protection and the word ' Bandhan' means tie/bond. As the rakhi is tied, the sister prays for his happiness and prosperity whereas, the brother in return gives her a token of gift and ensures he follows his religious duty and protects his dear sister.
- Show Your Love To Your Dear Brothers – Rakshan Bandhan is the that one hindu celebration which only comes once a year and is dedicated to our dear brothers and sisters. This beautiful and unbreakable cotton Threads rakhi marks and upholds that special bond between a brother and sister.
- Traditional Hand Design Bracelet – This rakhi is made from colourful interwoven Threads and adorned with beads and stones to give a beautiful hand design. These rakhi Threads don't just have to be used on hindu festival of raksha bandhan but can also be used as a friendship bracelet to mark that special bond between you and your dear friends.
- Exclusive Raksha Bandhan Rakhi Threads Bracelet Adorned With Beads, Sequins and Stones For Your Dear Brother On The Auspicious Occasion
- Please Note that these rakhi's shall be sent at a random selection of colour or design from the provided photos.