Iron Karahi Kadai Kadhai Iron Wok Balti Dish With Handles Heavy Duty
Iron Karahi Kadai Kadhai Iron Wok Balti Dish with Handles Heavy Duty Black Iron Deep Frying Cooking Serving Pot Pan Deep Curry Pan
- A heavy duty black iron karahi (deep cooking pot) designed to make cooking easier. Iron material and curved base are the key features which will make this is your favourite pot in your kitchen. You don't just have to use this karahi to cook food, you can also use it to heat up tasty dishes such as a curry or even stir fry. Available in sizes from 7" to 20".
- Pure Iron Surface - This black iron kadai is made from traditional pure iron and DOES NOT have ANY non-stick coating. This kadai is entirely handmade therefore, the surface will not be completely smooth and may contain marks or bumps.
- Iron Cookware Preparation - To attain optimum use of this black iron kadai, it should be prepared and seasoned before use (See Description On How To Prepare & Season Iron Kadai). The surface of this kadai does have an oil coating to protect the material as it is pure iron. Following the preparation tips, this oil coating will get removed and your kadai will be ready to use.
- Iron Karahi (Deep Cooking Pot) - Iron pans are different to general cookware as they are not coated with any chemicals. This iron karahi has a natural property which means food being cooked shall last longer without being affected. This iron karahi is also great as it can take high heat, it will cook food evenly and consistently without hot spots or burning your food, so you can now cook without fear.
- Curved Base - The bottom of this karahi has a curved base. A curved base means the shape of the karahi is rounded and has a deep centre. A deep centre makes this pan versatile and will allow you to cook, fry or even pre-heat numerous tasty dishes such as a indian curries, indo-chinese chilli paneer or a chinese style stir fry. The curved base shall also ensure the karahi heats up quickly, as heat from below shall rise up.
Preparation & How To Season The Black Iron Kadai must be prepared and seasoned before use. First clean the Tawa thoroughly to remove any manufacturers protective oil & rust, then dry completely. Now to season, heat the Tawa for a few minutes until its entire surface is hot. The first time you do this you may see parts of the black surface begin to peel away, this is fine as sometimes a protective layer is added by manufacturer for safe transit. With a cloth wipe on a thin layer of oil, then turn up the heat to burn it off, and let it cool down. Cleaning Rinse the Black Iron Tawa with hot water. Gently lift off or scrub away food particles with a non metallic scrubber. Rinse, Dry the surface and to finish drying, place over medium to high flame and 'burn', to sterilise it ready for your next cooking session. It is best not to wash with detergents, as it will take away all your hard work with seasoning.
Available in sizes 7" to 20".
Iron material and curved base are the key features which will make this is your favourite pot in your kitchen. Riveted handles are known to be the sturdiest handles, due to there strong constuction as they are permanently attached. This means with this karahi you will never have to worry about the handles becoming loose, breaking or having to be tightened. Strong handle attachment shall ensure that you can easily pick up or placed down the karahi and will not have any built up residue from food or water around the rivets.
Make food more healthier and without lots of oil with this iron karahi. Once the karahi has heated up, just adding the oil and spreading it on the surface will give a thin and sufficient layer of oil to evenly cook food without burning it. This iron karahi will be able to cook food several inches above the surface therefore, now you can get tasty, evenly cooked and healthier food all at the same time.