Set of 6 Glass Espresso expresso Cups 90ml Small Expresso Duralex Caprice Set
Duralex Caprice Coffee Cups No Saucer Glass 90 ml Pack of 6 Pieces
- MADE IN FRANCE Since 1939. IMPACT & CHIP RESISTANT, EXTREMELY DURABLE Duralex tempered glass is 2.5 times stronger than ordinary glass
- SHOCK RESISTANT Manufactured to withstand sudden temperature extremes from -4 Degree to 266 Degree and is suitable for hot or cold liquids
- FREEZER, MICROWAVE & DISHWASHER SAFE; Adaptable modern glassware can go directly from the freezer to the microwave
- Dainty in Size and Beautifully Constructed, the Caprice is the Perfect Espresso Mug
- TOP QUALITY Constant quality control guarantees excellence and built in durability insures that Duralex products will maintain their look for many years
Founded in 1939, Duralex has been manufacturing tempered glassware and tabletop products for over 80 years in La Chappelle-Saint-Mesmin in the very heart of France. Since 1939, when Duralex invented the glass tempering process, the name Duralex has been associated with toughened glassware, utilizing their proprietary process. The Caprice glass mug is functional yet stylish and feels extremely comfortable in the hand. The tempered glass mugs are equally suitable for cold or hot drinks, microwave, freezer and dishwasher-safe, impact and chip resistant and the perfect weight. With the help of continuous investments and commitment to quality, Duralex has reached a level of excellence that makes its products recognized throughout the world. Duralex is and will always remain a true French manufacturer of glassware and tabletop products and is the only glass manufacturer that makes 100% of their products in France. Caprice-This diminutive espresso mug is delightful for sipping espresso after dinner or at any favorite daily coffee ritual. The modern design reaches outward at the top and features a round handle. The design drifts from the traditional shape and adds a touch of surprise. Made from tempered glass for strength and clarity, the Caprice mug will last for years. The mug holds the perfect portion of espresso and showcases the flavor, the color and the aroma of the brew. Espresso is always more satisfying when served in crystal clear glass.